London, United Kingdom
- Own a portfolio of 5 ecommerce accounts
- Develop tailored account plans for each account to ensure you have an ongoing plan which focuses on how you will grow the relationship in terms of revenue and product/service diversity, and how you plan to retain the account.
- Identify growth opportunities across your portfolio and present back to clients in a compelling way
- Act as the face of the agency to the client presenting high-quality work and looking to ensure that we are delivering the right strategic answers for them
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with clients
- Work with each discipline to understand forecasts for client and throughput of revenue each week
- Lead high-level strategy for each of your clients using expertise across the business
- Invoicing and financial management of accounts
- Ensuring everyone is aware of our contractual obligations to each client and working with everyone across the business to ensure we meet those obligations
- Ensuring everyone is aware of client happiness levels and we are continually working to achieve a high level of happiness
- Escalating internally as appropriate if we think a client isn’t happy, or is not getting the service we think they deserve
- Work with Sales on auditing and pitching new business opportunities
- Hands-on experience of planning large-scale ecommerce performance marketing campaigns (>£50K per month)
- Leadership and management experience, with excellent team and self-organisation skills
- Passion for data and trend analysis, with demonstrated ability to communicate and present findings to senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of managing senior-level relationships and overcoming challenges
- Excellent presentation skills both from the perspective of building decks with engaging narratives, and through to presenting the work in person or on video calls.
Why should you choose Nest?
Bold full-funnel performance, brand and creative. Nest is a fast-growing marketing agency which is 100% focused on working with ecommerce brands. This is an exciting time to join us as we evolve our services to better support the needs of the ecommerce market. Set up by former Google and Facebook executives, we’re 100% focused on cutting-edge ecommerce clients like Ted Baker, Reiss, ME+EM and Crew Clothing.