London, United Kingdom
- Own a portfolio of 4 ecommerce accounts
- Develop tailored account plans for each account to ensure you have an ongoing plan which focuses on how you will grow the relationship in terms of revenue and product/service diversity, and how you plan to retain the account.
- Identify growth opportunities across your portfolio and present back to clients in a compelling way
- Act as the face of the agency to the client presenting high-quality work and looking to ensure that we are delivering the right strategic answers for them
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with clients
- Work with each discipline to understand forecasts for client and throughput of revenue each week
- Lead high-level strategy for each of your clients using expertise across the business
- Invoicing and financial management of accounts
- Ensuring everyone is aware of client happiness levels and we are continually working to achieve a high level of happiness
- Escalating internally as appropriate if we think a client isn’t happy, or is not getting the service we think they deserve
- 2-3 years in digital marketing
- At least 1 years experience of working with ecommerce or retail brands
- Knowledge of performance marketing but hands-on experience of delivering campaigns is not essential
- Leadership experience, with excellent team and self-organisation skills
- Passion for data and trend analysis, with demonstrated ability to communicate and present findings to stakeholders
- Proven track record of managing relationships and overcoming challenges
- Excellent presentation skills both from the perspective of building decks with engaging narratives, and through to presenting the work in person or on video calls.
Why should you choose Nest?
We’re a fast-growing paid social and creative agency, set up by former Google and Facebook executives, that brings a bold perspective to the ecommerce sector. That’s because we’re 100% focused on cutting-edge ecommerce clients like Ted Baker, ME+EM and Crew Clothing. Although we’re just five years old, our team’s creative and technical approach is redefining what’s possible for online brands’ paid social campaigns.