Head of Paid Social
London, United Kingdom
This is an opportunity for a seasoned Paid Social professional to be at the forefront of one of the UK’s fastest-growing specialist agencies. This role presents an extraordinary opportunity for someone looking to lead a growing team of Paid Social experts and work with some of the most advanced ecommerce brands.
The Head of Paid Social will be overseeing a diverse portfolio of accounts and will be the strategic lead, ensuring client needs are met while driving team performance and growth. This role reports directly to the Operations Director.
Roles and responsibilities
- Oversight of a broad client portfolio, ensuring efficient and timely reporting to the senior leadership team
- Senior Paid Social POC for key accounts. Define and drive the channel strategy to achieve client goals
- Direct strategic conversations with clients on topics such as measurement, new channels, target setting, and cross-channel collaboration
- Own and define our approach to the Paid Social channel, developing and deploying best practices across the team
- Spearhead strategic testing initiatives, from project management to compiling and aggregating results across the agency
- Lead on automation initiatives to improve the efficiency of campaign delivery
- Line manage a team of 3-4 Paid Media Team Leads, ensuring their growth and productivity, as well as their direct reports
- Drive team development: oversee hiring for Paid Social roles, facilitate onboarding, and stimulate team growth and education
- Cultivate media owner and tech partner relationships
Skills and experience
- Experience & Knowledge: Bring to the table 5+ years of agency-side Paid Social experience, enriched by a strong operational background and a sharp understanding of the channel, particularly in ecommerce/retail
- Team Leadership: Proven experience in managing big teams, paired with a knack for developing team members to their fullest potential
- Adaptability: An aptitude for fast-paced environments and the agility to swiftly translate decisions into actions
- Curiosity: A curious nature that constantly seeks knowledge and innovative solutions
- Systems Thinker: An inclination towards systems, automation, and efficiency improvements
- Collaboration: Able to seamlessly interact with various departments, from Founders and Marketing to Sales and Account Management
Why should you choose Nest?
Bold full-funnel performance, brand and creative. Nest is a fast-growing marketing agency which is 100% focused on working with ecommerce brands. This is an exciting time to join us as we evolve our services to better support the needs of the ecommerce market. Set up by former Google and Facebook executives, we’re 100% focused on cutting-edge ecommerce clients like Ted Baker, Reiss, ME+EM and Crew Clothing.