Paid Media Creative Strategist
London, United Kingdom
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paid Media Creative Strategist with 3+ years of agency or in-house experience with a strong creative background to join our growing creative team – Nest Studio. You will work within our close-knit team of paid media creative strategists and designers and report directly to our Creative Services Director. You will be delivering best-in-class creative strategies and proposals for our clients across several digital touchpoints.
You will be acting as the strategic heart of Nest Studio building creative strategies that bring our clients’ brands to life online. In addition, you will be overseeing creative work that drives real business results for our clients.
This is the perfect role for a strategic digital native with a creative mind who loves interrogating data, developing insights, and coming up with original ideas for campaigns and variations to test.
We are looking for someone who has an in-depth understanding of different channel best practices and knows what makes a thumb-stopping advert. The role will manage several clients’ creative output: owning client creative strategies, working with clients to develop their creative, running creative strategy workshops, writing and interrogating briefs, and overseeing creative delivery from producers and designers.
The ideal candidate has experience delivering full-funnel creative strategies on Meta and TikTok, YouTube, and Google. They are confident and experienced in presenting and selling their ideas to clients, giving client workshops, and pitching to prospective clients. The role requires someone who understands how to take performance insight and data from other sources and use it to inform future ideas as well as how to build creative variations for tests.
Roles and responsibilities
- Acting as the main creative point of contact for their client portfolio.
- Giving ad-hoc creative strategy support to clients.
- Creating full funnel creative strategies & testing roadmaps for various clients that help them achieve their business objectives.
- Iterating, testing, and improving strategies over time to maximise results.
- Spearheading ideation and creative briefing for clients across a number of digital touchpoints Developing original ideas, iterations, and A/B test concepts and selling these ideas to clients.
- Writing their ideas and concepts into briefs for internal and external designers, editors, and producers to deliver.
- Developing and running informative creative strategy workshops for their client portfolio.
- Using regular analysis of their client’s creative performance and using this insight to inform future creative approaches and ideas.
- Own and maintain business-wide cross-client performance reports.
- Creating & presenting regular creative reviews to clients.
- Pitching & presenting to new clients as required.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of paid media & creative strategy experience with a portfolio of relevant work.
- An understanding of creative best practices for all digital touchpoints as well as data-driven creative thinking.
- Cultural curiosity. One eye on what’s working now and one eye on what trends are coming which could inform future ideas.
- Can function as an individual creative and as a team player.
- A collaborative mindset – you will be working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confident in presenting and running client workshops.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with senior management, sales teams, clients servicing, and delivery teams.
Why should you choose Nest?
We’re a small, fast-growing agency that’s perfectly positioned to benefit from the explosion of the ecommerce sector. That’s because we’re 100% focused on cutting-edge ecommerce clients like Reiss, Monsoon, LeMieux, Rixo, Finisterre, hims, and ME+EM. Although we’re just five years old, our team’s creative and technical approach is redefining what’s possible for online brands’ social campaigns.
At Nest, we take employee progression incredibly seriously, with every manager holding weekly 1:1s, monthly personal development catch-ups, and bi-annual performance reviews.