Paid Search Team Lead
London, United Kingdom
Roles and responsibilities
- Accountable for achieving client performance goals for their portfolio
- Oversight & sign-off of all strategic direction across portfolio
- Build and present client proposals to drive incremental spend opportunities for their accounts
- Responsible for client presentations like QBRs, creative reviews, etc.
- Build strong relationships with media vendors to drive innovation and best practice
- Line management of junior team members
- Supervision of campaign execution and other client deliverables. In charge of setting priorities within the team and ensuring high standards of delivery
- Providing thought leadership within the agency through supporting both internal training and external marketing initiatives
Skills and experience
- End-to-end knowledge of Google Ads. From activation, to optimisation, testing, tracking and measurement
- Solid understanding of Paid Search landscape and best-in-class tactics for ecommerce
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent business acumen, commercial awareness and strategic thinking
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills. Ability to lead and motivate a team to maximise output and campaign results
- Ability to communicate and work with multiple areas of the organisation including the Founders, Marketing, Sales and Account Management
Why should you choose Nest?
Bold full-funnel performance, brand and creative. Nest is a fast-growing marketing agency which is 100% focused on working with ecommerce brands. This is an exciting time to join us as we evolve our services to better support the needs of the ecommerce market. Set up by former Google and Facebook executives, we’re 100% focused on cutting-edge ecommerce clients like Ted Baker, Reiss, ME+EM and Crew Clothing.